Thoughts To Ponder

"Joy is a net of Love by which you can catch souls"
-Mother Teresa

Monday, January 25, 2010

Family Time

Okay, so we finally took Maleah to the Dr. today.  
She started running a fever again Friday night.  
At least we were able to get through her birthday party. 
The Dr. said she probably did have the ful last week, 
but all the drainage in her throat gave her a really bad 
cough and an ear infection,  hence the fever.  
She is on medicine and already doing much better.


In case you all don't know,  I really love my life, my hubby, and my kiddos.  Each and every day is always an adventure.
As most of you know we are reading our Bible through this year,  on top of that the kids are making a book of all the good stories as we read them.  They each have a folder that they keep their pictures in,  and at the end of the year they will have a complete personal copy of the Bible in picture form.  They absolutely love this.  I wish you all could see the pictures.  Some of them are really good.  It lets us know what part of the story interest them.  It is great.   We also have a time for questions as we read each day.  In the Old Testament,  there are quite a few stories where someone marries their sister, or has their fathers child, and Morgan is starting to notice this.  Awkward!  Boy does this make for interesting conversation......
Anyway we are really enjoying this time together.  I highly recommend it. 

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how they pick up on that, and the good thing is they know it's wrong!We have been doing a chart of Jesus' ancestors and we came across a few half brothers marrying their half sisters! Good Luck completing your Bibles together-!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering how to handle that when we come to it...we were reading the other day about...oh who was it...I can't remember but where the two daughters get the daddy drunk...you know the rest (you & I used to have this conversation LOL)....so let me know how you handle it with Morgan - atleast I have a few years to prepare HA! I think the Bible covers EVERYTHING sooner or later--- lol
    ATLEAST she's listening ... 8) See ya'll this weekend...
    I'm making socks- does Mia need some? email me what you want if any- I'm trying to use up some of my stuff.

    ReplyDelete