Thoughts To Ponder

"Joy is a net of Love by which you can catch souls"
-Mother Teresa

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nothing of Importance

Thanks for being patient with me.  It is so hard for me to think of things to post.  Do any of you have this problem too?  Matt is out of town on business,  so I am setting here at 1:30am trying to find things to occupy my thoughts.  Here is some good news.  I have lost 8.6 pounds on weight watchers.  I have always been one of those yoyo dieters,  not any more.  I have a clear goal in sight.  I told my husband that I can only imagine the day  when I step up on the scales and they say, "Mrs. Trimble congratulations, you have reached your goal weight."  What a feeling.  With the Lords help,  and all your prayers this day will happen.  As an incentive,  I asked that when I am half way to my goal if I can start planning our next trip to Disney World,  Matt said yes.  That really helps.  I can do this.  
Mason has started T-Ball again this year.  He is loving it.  I am glad he gets a boy thing to do.  Lets face it living in a house with mostly girls is not going to toughen him up.  He is really a sweet boy.  Matt tells me all the time I have a little Momma lover. lol  I will take all the love I can get.  
He gets his share.  Our three girls think their daddy hung the moon.  They have him so wrapped.  We are really blessed. 
Morgan is fixing to start back to Tennis lessons.  She is looking forward to this.  It is nice that she gets to do this with her friend Brooke.  They are like sisters.  When you see one of them, the other is not far off. 
Meagan starts gymnastics in April.  She is such a bendable ball of energy.  It amazes me to watch her.  One of these days she will be running and flying through the air like the best of them.  
They are all taking piano lessons.  For some of them it comes naturally,  others would rather be outside climbing a tree.  I think it is good for them.  
As for Maleah, she is happy enough right now to watch.  Her day will come soon enough.  I can't wait to see what things she will enjoy. 
We are looking forward to our Youth Trip to Houston.  All the young people are very excited.  
I feel so blessed to get to be apart of their lives.  They are a wonderful group. 
 For someone having a hard time coming up with things to post, I sure did put a lot on here.  
I hope everyone is doing well.  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I think it should say, "Lets face it the girls have Matt WARPED." Ha ha ha I crack myself up.

    ReplyDelete